- 1 Pork Shoulder / Leg
- 2-3 Bell Peppers
- 300g black beans
- 1 can of corn
- Bunch of fresh Coriander
- Crème fraîche
- Tabasco and other hot sauces as preferred
- Grated cheese of choice
- Large fajita wraps
- Dry rub the pork, wrap and store in fridge overnight.
- Cook the pork in your slow cooker for 4 hours on high, or 8 hours on low.
- Boil the dried black beans 2-3 hours before your pork is set to finish.
- Fry up the bell peppers 20 mins before the other ingredients are set to finish.
- Heat the wraps in the oven for around 10 mins on 150℃
- When pork is finished cooking, remove fat cap
- Take 2 forks and shred the pork
- Place all the ingredients on your table and serve yourself