- Cut off excess fat from Brisket
- Coat in a layer of mustard, wrap in tight in cling film, let it rest in the fridge for a few hours.
- Dry rub the brisket with your rub of choice a few hours before cooking or overnight.
- When ready to cook, place base layer of onions and a few cloves of garlic on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the brisket on the base layer
- Spread BBQ sauce over the ribs and cook on High for 4 hours, or Low for 8 hours
- 30 minutes before the ribs are finished prepare your vegetables – we used mashed potatoes and green beans.