Ingredients (6 servings)
- 10 potatoes
- Reblochon cheese
- Boil potatoes in a pot until soft.
- Chop the lardons into small pieces and place in a hot frying pan.
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- When potatoes are boiled, cut into slices
- Layer slices of potatoes at the base of your baking dish. Dollops some crème fraîche on top, along with the cooked lardons pieces. Repeat these layers until your dish is full.
- Then scatter your reblochon cheese on top before placing into the oven.
- Heat for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted through.