- 500g of Flank Steak
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3 minced Garlic, Cloves
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup beef broth
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Rice Wine Vinegar
- Cut flank steak into thin strips. In a ziplock bag add flank steak pieces, flour and a teaspoon of pepper. Shake to coat.
- Add minced garlic, soy sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, onion, and red pepper flakes to the slow cooker. Stir ingredients. Add coated flank steak and stir again until coated in the sauce.
- Cook for high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and tender. Can serve over rice and garnish with green onions.