- Dry rub the ribs the night before and store in refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, place base layer of onions on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next place the ribs on the onions
- Spread sauce over the ribs and cook on High for 4 hours, or Low for 8 hours
- 30 minutes before the ribs are finished, cube the sweet potato, drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper and place in the oven at 210 degrees. Turn every 10 mins to evenly cook
- Take can of corn and heat in a pan for 10 mins, serve with salt and butter.
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Ketchup [Chilli]
- Chilli Flakes